Skinwalkers are a race of shapeshifters who can take the form of animals. They first began from witches who sought the power of animal shapeshifting. These skinwalkers soon gave birth to their own race who inherited their powers and malevolence.
History[edit | edit source]
Characteristics[edit | edit source]
Although skinwalkers are either malicious or mischievous towards other creatures, they are considered one of the more human magical creatures who share many of the same thought processes and emotional ranges. Skinwalkers typically have a favourite animal form that they prefer over others, usually being attached to that particular identity. They are capable of breeding with other mortals, but the end result would be a skinwalkers who has the appearance of their other parent.
Powers & Abilities[edit | edit source]
- Superior Physiology: Skinwalkers have superior strength, stamina, and speed compared to that of their parent races. They can overpower singular members of their parent race, but would face problems when faced by three.
- Shapeshifting: Skinwalkers can take the form of non-magical animals that they have imprinted themselves upon.
- Longevity: If they use their ability to shapeshift regularly, skinwalkers have the potential to live far longer than their average lifespan and survive wounds inflicted upon them.
Weaknesses[edit | edit source]
- Magic: The powers of skinwalkers can be detected through magic, and killed by it if used offensively.
- Mortality: Skinwalkers are susceptible to ageing, disease, and violent death.